Due to the Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic we moved out of our space at 4870 West Adams in mid-city LA, but we are very much open- offering all of our classes online via Zoom. Click Open Schedule to register through Schedule Bliss, receive the Zoom link and enjoy your practice at home. We reopen to the public for Arising Consciousness Training and Immersion with Andrei Ram June 24-27th offered online and in person, outdoors for fully vaccinated yogis at “Light on Lotus” : 12513 Venice Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90066. See flier attached for details. Click Open Schedule to register. Please see COVID protocol.
Dharma Mittra Yoga LA opened its doors in August 2008 with the aim of bringing Dharma Yoga, named for renowned Yoga master Sri Dharma Mittra, to an underserved community of mid-city Los Angeles. The center evolved into a non-profit organization S Enchill Wellness in 2013 expanding its outreach through its primary program, Dharma Yoga LA. S Enchill Wellness is devoted to social justice, spreading peace and promoting wellness by making Dharma Yoga, Reiki, Meditation and other healing arts accessible to all.
Our donation-based temple center, provides tools for healing and Self-realization seven days per week, through a combination of yoga classes ranging from gentle, youth, beginner through advanced (both from the Dharma discipline and others) as well as Reiki healing, Qi Gong, Meditation and other modalities. We operate “by donation” meaning clients who purchase class cards and monthly packages primarily support the center, although those who prefer may contribute whatever they can. The center is always looking for work-study staff, who serve in various capacities in exchange for discounted classes. If you are interested in joining our work-study team inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
S Enchill Wellness a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, receives donations and grants and in turn provides tax benefits to donors. Upon clicking the donate now button below and making a contribution, you will instantly receive a donation receipt to your email.
How your donations help:
- Your contributions helped provide Project Remember– sharing yoga and meditation with domestic violence victims, both women and children.
- Inspire – Our continuing Yoga and Meditation program for at-risk youth attending L.A.U.S.D. also offered at our center.
- Recovery Yoga– combining 12 step study, yoga and meditation practice for those affected by addiction.
- Your contributions help ensure that Dharma Yoga LA keeps its doors open, operating seven days a week, year-round.
- Promote wellness and peace in our society by providing a safe place for high quality instruction in yoga, meditation and other healing modalities.
We thank you graciously for donating! By blessing us you have blessed yourself!